Fueler / Trailer Washer
Apply by WEB: www.mbhires.com
Responsible for fueling trucks, dispensing diesel or gasoline, washing equipment and performing equipment checks.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely fuel trucks and wash equipment
- General work area maintenance, such as sweeping and mopping
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Class A CDL License
- 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Good MVR
- Demonstrated safe driving record
- 0 to 2 years of experience in fueling, maintenance or operation of automotive and heavy equipment
- Ability to understand and execute verbal and written communications
- Possess general mechanical knowledge of a wide variety of vehicles and equipment
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in varying weather conditions
- This position must pass post-offer background and drug test
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service foodservice industry. We operate from 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our suppliers operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company because of our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. At the heart of our business is our customers' because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award. All of our success is directly attributed to our people and we're looking for more people to join the team.
Martin Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
- Various health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance options
- Life insurance, dependent and supplemental options available
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental and dependent options available
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Home/Auto insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Legal aid
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
Apply by WEB: www.mbhires.com