The Frank DeLuca YMCA Family Center in Ocala is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized and positive team player to join our team as the Part-time Administrative Assistant.
The incumbent will provide clerical and high-level administrative support involving the use of discretion and independent judgment. This individual will ensure an atmosphere of professionalism, friendliness and safety. S/he must have excellent interpersonal skills; with the ability to interact with all levels of staff, members, guests, and volunteers.
The successful candidate must have experience performing a variety of support functions; including creating written communications, documents, professional reports, spreadsheets, graphs/charts, presentation materials and other complex information for the Disney District Executive Director as assigned. S/he must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks and maintain strict confidentiality. The incumbent will also perform general support duties, including filing, photocopying, screening phone calls, and faxing.
The incumbent must be willing to regularly work flexible part-time hours based on operation needs, which may include some evening events, weekends and occasional holidays. The YMCA of Central Florida is enjoying tremendous growth while providing national leadership in the areas of Health Strategies, Youth Development and Community Collaborations. Be part of something great at the Y!
- Associates degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant. Experience in a support role of multiple locations preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.
- YMCA membership for employee and discounted household rates.
- Exceptional career opportunities with one of the nation’s most valuable and highly recognized non-profit brands.
- A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.