Senior Graphic Designer
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Senior Graphic Designer: Freelance/Full Time
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Graphic Designer that will work closely with our creative team and marketing managers through all stages of design. This individual will have the opportunity to lead and develop high-level creative initiatives across the agency's diverse portfolio.
The ideal candidate overflows with passion, ideas and creativity. You are a visionary, strategic thinker and a supremely talented designer. You are a visual thinker and driven to excel in interactive and new technologies. You can take lead on any project big or small and deliver outstanding work every time. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with a team of creatives, producers, developers and account manager teammates.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to brainstorm, take direction, prioritize tasks and concept unique ideas from creative briefs
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be exceptional at design craft, typography, concepts, and digital design expertise
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design
- Comfortable with fast deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of work
- Must have a very strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- A keen eye for detail with strong layout skills
- Must have photo editing experience
- Development skills (HTML/CSS) is preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Advertising, Fine Arts or related field
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in print, email, web and social media design
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE DESIGN PORTFOLIO (showing a wide range of print and digital work for marketing specific purposes). Only candidates with an online portfolio will be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- Great team and work environment
- Competitive compensation
- High Profile Fortune 500 clients
*Please refrain from contacting our offices directly, we will review every candidate and respond to those qualified in a timely manner. Only Qualified Candidates, please respond directly through Orlandojobs.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly