Bombshell Fitness is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, analytical lifecycle marketing manager to drive engagement, retention and sales for Bombshell Fitness and their affiliates. This role will own the strategy and regular reporting to senior leadership on progress and upcoming projects to drive membership sales, challenges, retail outlets, and the like. You will champion best practices across our management teams, supporting retention efforts and exceeding client expectations. This position is part of the management team that is responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience across multiple platforms and services for Bombshell Fitness.
You will be the authoritative source of what works, what doesn’t work, and what we are doing tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year to continue to drive engagement, retention, and grow Bombshell Fitness and their affiliates. The Marketing Manager will be the expert on customer behavior and business drivers, ideate new initiatives to improve key metrics, and build the case to merit marketing, engineering, or financial resources to support the goal. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, while maintaining a constant eye on process and efficiency to establish best practices for Bombshell Fitness, our marketing and social media teams!
- Approachable. You love people, people love you. You love to help! Relationship Builder: You understand the importance of listening and communicating with members and establishing genuine connections with them to best serve their health and fitness needs. A communicator, great writer and talker. You can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply and accurately.
- Ethical - you understand the importance of fair and ethical sales practices and understand the long term view of member satisfaction and service Curious and clever. You are smart and always learning and experimenting. Innovative - a thinker that can connect the dots when others cannot; you are able to make the leap from information to insight.
- A natural problem solver. You come from a place of how, rather than no. Bold. Not afraid to take calculated risks and own your actions. Organized. You create order out of chaos. Flexible with work, able to change course, be scrappy and get things done with short timeframes; you also enjoy having multiple projects going at once.
- Flexible with your time. Bombshell Fitness is not a 9-5 business, we have members all over the world. While our schedule is flexible, evenings and weekends are part of the schedule.
- Team Builder - We thrive when everyone works together as a team.
- Fair - you recognize and reward those that deserve it and coach those that want to get there
- Have an eye towards driving new subscribers, ensuring social sharing and ultimately allowing our customers and fans to see the value in Bombshell Fitness.
- Think and execute as a publisher and editor, developing creative new content to address the goals set for the business.
- Create blogs posts, editorial copy for email newsletters, and visual content such as; infographics, videos etc. with support from our design, events, social media and management staff.
- Ensure and implement a continuous push of information that is engaging, relevant and on brand.
- Manage marketing projects and workflow - This includes being able to communicate in a transparent manner, manage priorities and be able to set and meet deadlines.
- Lead social and digital campaign strategy and planning.
- Set content strategy for digital channels and translate that strategy into compelling, relevant online content experiences for various audiences.
- Build and oversee the content calendar to determine appropriate timeline for posting, engaging and optimizing content specific to each platform.
- Identify trends and insights, continually sharing best practices and educate the marketing organization.
- Oversee measurement of all initiatives and conduct thorough reporting.
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Shape marketing campaigns and initiatives, ensuring that we bring to life what Bombshell Fitness stands for as a brand in a way that is relevant to our audience.
- Research industry activities and industry trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones.
- Research and stay up-to-date on industry activities and trends, to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Analyze data (landing page/campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, engagement, etc.) to optimize marketing tactics and fine-tune marketing strategies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven success in e-commerce/retail related role. Channel experience across Paid Social, Traditional Media, Email, Organic/Content.
- Has experience planning executing and reporting on marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Has an interest in our core consumer (fitness) and is prepared to identify and create relevant on-brand marketing content to communicate with them.
- Is a creative thinker with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time.
- Motivated and proactive, analytical, organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn businesses and work in a flexible environment
- Daily impact on a growing company dedicated to celebrating and empowering women.
- Paid Company holidays, paid vacation and paid sick days.
- Work-life balance.
- Free Bombshell Fitness Membership and Discounts.
- Casual work environment.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please send a COVER LETTER and outline the following:
- Tell us why you’re the person for this position.
- Name one thing you like about the Bombshell Fitness brand or explain why you want to work here.
- Include your resume and salary requirements.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advertising / Public Relations Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Entertainment / Leisure Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Retail Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Sports Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando