Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for a Manager of Creative Services from candidates with a strong sense of creativity and previous experience managing staff. The Manager, Creative Services is responsible for the overall creative direction and visual consistency of the College brand. Uses creativity and design skills to lead the development and implementation of high-quality visual applications across all marketing/communications/college relations endeavors of Seminole State College of Florida. Works closely with College constituents and The Foundation on a variety of marketing and visual production initiatives. Leads all visual production personnel and initiatives and is responsible for executing marketing programs and campaigns across various platforms and media.
1. Bachelor's degree in design or a related field from an accredited institution.
2. Three years of full-time experience in marketing, graphic design and web design, including management of design, photography, web and video projects.
3. Three years supervisory/team management experience.
4. Experience and proficiency with current graphic design software, tools, practices and procedures including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
5. A strong creative portfolio demonstrating successful use of conceptual design, typography, color theory and multimedia assignments.-Please include link to your portfolio on your resume.
1. Five or more years of experience in graphic and web design, including management of in-house creative teams, design, photography, web and video projects.
2. Experience in crafting and executing marketing projects and campaigns.
3. Experience working in creative design in a post-secondary, higher education environment.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
· Cover Letter
· Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
· Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.