Professional Sales Marketing Internship
Start your sales career with a successful sales team that will mentor your development at MCO.
As you envision your future career path, think about a team and company that will set you up for success. Think about immersing yourself in a fun, professional environment that sharpens your skills and lets you view opportunity through the lens of a Global 100 company (all 30 of our clients are Global).
Join our team as a Sales Intern, and you will be given an opportunity to develop specialized skills to pursue a sales career at our industry-leading company. Under the guidance of our mentors, you will develop relationship building and product knowledge that you can use to create client relationships within the Orlando market. You will be trained how our Fiber Optic, Entertainment, and wireless products and services connect with the needs of customers and make your job not just rewarding, but fulfilling.
As a Sales Intern:
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of telecommunication services, professional work habits, business operations, and sales strategy.
- Assist Sr Sales Account Executives in daily and weekly activities, including creation of prospecting presentations, developing client relationships, and retaining existing accounts.
- Create marketing and acquisition techniques in partnership with the Branch Manager and Sales Executive team to meet established targets for new business.
- Field time observing and assisting with sales & marketing presentations contacting pre-generated leads.
- Utilize Apple Ipad and SalesForce system to market campaigns to pre-qualified leads.
- Plan, prepare, and execute team sales meetings with Sr Sales Executives.
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's or MBA/Master’s degree in their junior or senior year of study. Professional Sales majors preferred.
- Recent graduates Associates or Bachelor. Business, Management, Communication, Marketing, Sales, Theater, Psychology majors preferred.
- Competitive cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. Experience in sales or client service environment (preferred).
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm (4 days required for paid internships)
THIS JOB DOES NOT INCLUDE TELEMARKETING OR INDIRECT SALES & MARKETING.
WE DO EVERYTHING FACE TO FACE WITH CONSUMER ACCOUNTS.
We provide consulting of telecommunication and entertainment SERVICES, we do NOT sell products or coupons
At MCO Orlando, we give self-motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what telecommunication and entertainment means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of pride and a focus on improving the everyday lives of our clients, crew, and customers. Our team creates an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; breakthrough challenges; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth rewarded.
We are dedicated to providing a fun, professional environment; growth from within our company; and a competitive benefit and compensation package for our employees, because we know that their happiness and success leads our company, customers, and clients to great places.
Money. Diversity. Recognition. Impact. Advancement. Community. Stability. Responsibility. Accountability. Whatever your pursuit, hardworking people find their path at MCO Orlando.
More searches like this
- Advertising / Public Relations Telecommunications $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Entertainment / Leisure Telecommunications $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Hospitality Telecommunications $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Professional Telecommunications $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Sports Telecommunications $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando