IT Programmer - Manager
IT PROGRAMMER / MANAGER- 40 hours per week / $65,000 / Benefits
- ASP.net MVC versions 3.5 to Core 2.1
- Entity Framework - EF4 - EF6 and EF Core
- Website development using C#, MVC, HTML5, jQuery,
- Bootstrap and Font-Awesome using
- Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 on IIS.
- MSSQL Server 2016 admin and developer knowledge is required.
- Must be able to use ASP.net MVC with a MSSQL database.
- Some knowledge of Web Forms, Crystal Reports, SendGrid, Authorize.net, SSIS,
- Azure and MS Access.
- Provide Data and Infrastructure security
- Provide internal security
- Design and implement Data Redundancy, Backup, and Disaster Recover (business continuity)
- Troubleshoot and update access programs
- Maintain/update Hardware/Software inventory
- Design, implement and maintain Network infrastructure and Client/Server Architecture
- Develop and maintain: databases, websites, and “in house” Registration systems
Develop online courses in accordance with State Regulations and Guidelines
- Update websites/online courses as necessary
- Oversee the repair PC’s, servers, Monitors, printers, laptops
- Proactively design labor saving solutions to enhance productivity
Support other software applications utilized from outside vendors
- Support telephone and software licensing
- Obtain hardware and software licenses
- Work with department head to learn and implement IT needs
- Support Both Worlds, Office, Symantec AV, current Windows Operating Systems, and numerous other software and applications.