Sales Representatives - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Representative
Launch a career in sales with a great team to train and support your journey.
Bring your self-motivation, your ambition, and your people skills to MCO Orlando! Our team will groom you for a fast-paced and fulfilling career in sales. Its a rewarding opportunity to interact with customers in person and use your talents and social EQ to close sales in person based on relationship and trust building.
As part of our team, you will also enjoy the benefits of joining a marketing firm that represent only Global 100 clients, including paid training and a dedicated team mentor, a highly-competitive compensation package (salary, bonus, and commission options), and fun, team weekly events.
Account Manger Sales Representatives:
- Meeting with potential and existing at&t customers and provide quotes for additional, new or upgraded services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to upgrade outdated plans to outdated customers
- Relationship building through creating personal and professional relationships
- Get the inside scoop on the newest technologies (fiber optics, 5G, 5G Evolution)
- Close sales from pre-qualified leads for wireless, internet, phone, television, and entertainment services
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelors/Associates degree (preferred not required), Sales/Marketing majors preferred.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience in sales or service environment (preferred).
- Analytical, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects. POSITIVE ENERGY
- Strong multitasking abilities ADVANCEMENT FROM WITHIN
- Driver's License and your own vehicle DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE
- Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm availability FULL TIME SCHEDULE
- Over the top drive and work ethic SELF MOTIVATED
- Ability to speak, read and write English (Spanish Preferred but not required)
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your dedication and follow through on your commitments, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. Insurance, educational/recreational trips, gift cards, weekly pay, direct deposit, Ipad with unlimited at&t data, Salesforce technology, paid training, dedicated mentor, continually learning, pre-qualified leads, weekly team events, and a positive work environment.
More searches like this
- Advertising / Public Relations Theme Park $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Kissimmee
- Consulting Theme Park $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Kissimmee
- Education Theme Park $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Kissimmee
- Entertainment / Leisure Theme Park $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Kissimmee
- Hospitality Theme Park $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Kissimmee