Seminole State College of Florida has a great opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Director of Graduation & Enrollment Services. This position establishes processes, systems, and technologies that enhance activities related to international program initiatives and degree certification for college and adult high school students. Oversees all activities related to degree certification, diploma generation and graduation including managing all preparations for the College's commencement ceremonies. Provides supervision and strategic direction to assigned Enrollment Services staff and provides department leadership in the Director's absence.
1. Bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in Education Leadership, Adult or Higher Education, computer technology or a field related to these areas.
2. Minimum of four years of progressive experience in managing student records, registration, planning and scheduling processes, systems and technologies.
3. Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
1. Master's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in Education Leadership, Adult or Higher Education, computer technology or a field related to these areas.
2. Four years of experience with relational databases.
3. Two years of experience with Oracle and PeopleSoft.
4. Experience planning commencement exercises or other large events.
5. Experience planning and working with budgets.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
· Cover Letter
· Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
· Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.