Custom fabrication product development manufacturer in Sanford, Florida is seeking a CNC Machinist.
• Able to produce parts from drawings and samples with. 001 " tolerance
• Must be able to program, setup, and operate CNC Vertical Milling Machines and CNC Lathes (Milltronics and Doosan)
• Able to use FeatureCAM and/or MasterCAM software to create parts from solid models.
• Need your own basic machinist tools.
• Previous formal training or on the job experience as a CNC Machinist
• Able to lift objects up to 70 lbs.
• Maintain equipment in the shop
• Coordinate with the Shop Manager on jobs
• Ensure your safety in the shop
• Finish jobs in a timely manner
Shift: first shift (7am-4pm, M-F)
Term: Fulltime- Hire
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick, and health benefits included after 90 day probation.