Orlando Company is seeking a Sanitation Manager
The Sanitation Manager works to improve the Plants Sanitation System and the Regulatory Requirements related to sanitation. This manager will work closely with other Department Managers to maintain the Quality of the company, the required GMPs, along with the Policies and Procedures for the Food/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant.
Required Job Duties:
- Directly manage the Food/Pharmaceutical Plant in the adherence of policies and programs for wet and dry sanitation processes in a food or pharmaceutical plant.
- Responsible for leading the development of the overall Plant sanitation strategy (i.e. the Plant sanitation organizational structure, and the Plant annual sanitation goals, Plant Sanitation budget, etc.)
- Ensure the sanitation department meets all safety, quality, cost, policy compliance, maintenance, delivery and morale objectives as well as continuously improving existing programs.
- Responsible for the sanitation training programs to ensure all sanitation associates receive adequate training as well as develop individual development plans for sanitation personnel in leadership roles and actively seek to advance current sanitation processes.
- Assists the Quality department with the management of all regulatory and external 3rd party audits as necessary. Enforce the company’s safety, GMPs, and other policies and programs in all plant areas
- Understanding of manufacturing conversion, logistics operations, procurement, commercialization, process capability, and regulatory/health authorities management, (FDA).
- Create and present reports on department activities and readiness.
- Excellent knowledge of food manufacturing processes and food safety.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Food/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant including Sanitation Experience
- Strong computer skills (ex. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with GFSI or other widely recognized certification (FSSC 22000 preferred)
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience
Shift: First shift, but may need to work on a weekend or on-call if needed.
Salary: 60k – 75k