Digital Campaign Analyst
Pay Level: Negotiable
Provide multi-channel digital marketing campaign operational support, strategy and execution, including but not limited to web, email, and social, for a client base consisting of national ministry fund development teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
FOR THIS POSITION:
- Determine operational requirements for multi-channel digital campaigns (i.e. web, email, and social) focusing on national fundraising and donor engagement. Interact with national ministry fund development teams to clarify campaign goals and requirements.
- Collaborate strongly within a cross-channel campaign operation team. Coordinate campaign execution of digital channels (i.e. web, email, social) with traditional channels such as direct mail and telemarketing.
- Develop campaign data targeting queries and workflows for audience segmentation across all digital channels.
- Manage all aspects of campaign support and execution specific to email channel including: email deployments, HTML email template optimization, email list maintenance and deliverability, development of new web form integration with welcome series, and providing expertise on email marketing strategy and best practices.
- Manage all aspects of campaign support and execution specific to social channel including: Facebook Ad management, Facebook audience and lookalike audience management, and providing expertise on social media marketing strategy and best practices.
- Manage all aspects of campaign support and execution specific to web channel including: Setup of custom campaign landing pages, management of ad banners, and providing expertise on web marketing strategy and best practices.
- Utilize analytics to implement campaign optimization strategies across digital channels (i.e. web, email, social), including configuration and execution of A/B tests.
- Provide multi-channel digital campaign reporting and metrics to national ministry fund
- development teams, including engagement and donation response.
- Respond to needs or suggestions for improvements to digital marketing systems and work closely with technical experts to develop and test system solutions.
- Enterprise level campaign marketing systems (such as Adobe Marketing Cloud) and integrated enterprise systems (such as Siebel CRM).
- Facebook ads, audience management, and engagement metrics.
- Data targeting queries for audience segmentation and how to build them.
- Proficiency in HTML coding.
- Programming logic.
- Web, Email, and Social marketing best practices.
- Enterprise analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics), and their use in campaign optimization and testing.
- Email deliverability metrics and interpretation.
- Utilization of Google Apps and Microsoft Office products (especially spreadsheets)
- Utilize effectively enterprise level campaign marketing system (such as Adobe Marketing
- Cloud) and its integrated enterprise systems (such as Siebel CRM).
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency when using Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- products (especially spreadsheets)
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Analyze data correctly with high level critical thinking skills.
- Balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be well organized and serve as a strong collaborator.
- Perform tasks with very close attention to detail.
- Work with technical experts to solve complex system problems.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Learn, apply, and explain policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work independently with little supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate level degree
- Plus 3-5 years experience executing multi-channel digital campaigns
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered