IT - Manager Solutions Architecture
Manager of Solutions Architecture
With a commitment to delivering excellence, embracing innovation, achieving results, continuous learning, and working together as a team, the Orange County Clerk of Courts has an opportunity for a talented individual to join our award-wining 400+ employee organization as Manager of Solutions Architecture. Known as the “information hub of the justice system,” the Orange County Clerk of Courts has a strong culture rooted in trust, respect, integrity, and excellence, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. Attracting top talent who can thrive in an efficient and customer-oriented environment contributes to our success.
The highly qualified Manager of Solutions Architecture we seek:
- Will manage a team of Software Developers and provide management and leadership with a design, evaluation, and implementation of all technological solutions.
- Will ensure that the technical environment is stable, optimized, highly available, and scalable.
- Will establish architectural assurances using standards for data, systems, and application infrastructure.
- Will either build from scratch or purchase a solution; design effective and efficient software solutions and ensure smooth integration into existing infrastructure.
- Will make strategic architectural decisions in accordance with the enterprise architecture, methodologies, technology governance and business expectations to ensure that the overall architectural solution design is fit for purpose, leads to efficient delivery, and is cost effective.
- Will report to the Chief Information Officer and serves as a member of Information Services & Technology Division management team and Clerk of Court’s management team.
Requirements for the Manager of Solutions Architecture:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Technology or directly related area
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience working in Information Systems/Technology, to include five (5) years of experience in Technology Architecture
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a management position managing developers with increasing responsibility in designing, developing, testing, implementing, integrating, consulting and supporting a variety of applications, interfaces and databases
- Must have experience with Microsoft, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SiteCore, and ASP.Net.
- Unfortunately, no relocation package is available.