6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Electronic Contract Manufacturer that specializes in assembly of Printed Circuit Boards is seeking a Solderer.
Will Solder per BGS requirements and ensure that solder, parts, cleanliness and quality of PCB's are build up to IPC Standards
Responsibilities & Task:
Per BGS requirements, the Solderer shall:
- Have an understanding of Simple IPC standards and procedures.
- Hand Solder and Touch-Up electronics parts such as resistors, capacitors, diodes, IC's etc. to PCB's IAW IPC-A-610 class 1, 2 or 3.
- Ability to remove, repair and install Thru Hole Parts, SMT Parts, Wires, Cable Harnesses by using rework tools and rework stations.
- Solder Wires and cable harness to PCB
- Ensure cleanliness of PCB's and ensure boards are free of flux, solvent residues as well as water spots.
- Simple functional operation of PCB Batch Cleaner.
- Ability to use Microscope to perform touch-up, soldering, removal and installation of small parts.
- Ability to solder with lead-free solder alloys.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with hand soldering of electronics parts, wires and cable harnesses, with use of Microscope and rework of PCB's
Minimum HS Diploma
Salary: $13.00 (depending on experience and solder test)
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM TO 4:15PM (half hour lunch, 15 minute break)
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Apply for Solderer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly