At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Taexx Installer.
As a HomeTeamTaexx Installer, you can expect to:
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each job site. A company vehicle is provided
- Install the Taexx System in new homes and buildings within scheduled route
- Perform termite treatment services and interact with homebuilders, sub-contractors and field managers to meet deadlines
- Responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners every day as you work your route
- Present a professional, tidy appearance, including your company truck, equipment, and uniform
- Maintain your pest control license and keep your knowledge sharp by attending pest control seminars regularly
- Stay motivated and focused while you work independently
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity for advancement within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: career, route manager, uniform, residential, installer, management, field, instillation, builder, construction, new homes, homes, pest management, Taexx
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
High School/GED or better.
1 year: Ability to manage route-based assignments
1 year: Ability to work in the field independently
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.