Quality Control Inspector
Precision Machine Shop located in Northwest Orlando is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector.
• Under limited supervision, performs a variety of routine inspection procedures to ensure quality at various stages of production.
• Inspects in-process and/or finished parts and subassemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
• Reads blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain product information such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions.
• Utilizes precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gage, surface plate, optical comparator etc. to measure high-precision machined parts.
• Compares surface finish of work piece to finish on set of standard blocks making fingertip touch comparison to ensure production of specified surface finish.
• Measures dimensions such as length, height, and distance, between reference points to ensure product meets specifications.
• Must have working knowledge of GD&T concepts.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:15pm-2:45am
Salary: Based on Experience