Precision Machine Shop located in Northwest Orlando is looking for a Calibration Technician.
Maintain, tests, calibrates, and repairs a variety of mechanical measuring and indicating instruments and equipment for conformance to established standards to ensure the accuracy of the measurements taken by these instruments or equipment. Assists in formulating calibration standards by performing the following duties. Reports to The Quality Control Manager.
• Plans sequence of testing and calibration procedures for instruments and equipment.
• Sets up standard and special purpose equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
• Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
• Measures parts for conformity with specifications.
• Aligns, repairs, replaces, and balances component parts and circuitry.
• Reassembles and calibrates instruments and equipment.
• Maintain calibration records using software or spreadsheets in order to provide evidence of accuracy, repairs and usage for all instruments and equipment.
• Communicates with Customers and Vendors, as needed, to coordinate logistics for transfer, shipping or delivery of instruments and equipment at the direction of the Quality Manager or Quality Control Manager.
• Assists Quality Control Manager and Engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair, and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording, and indicating instruments and equipment.
Shift: 1st, Monday-Thursday 6 AM- 4:30 PM and potential Friday for overtime.
Salary: Salary $18.00-22.00, based on experience