CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Savannah Court and Cove of Maitland is looking for Part Time CNA's to work 7am-3pm.
The CNA provides superior quality of regular and emergency care for all residents by delivering compassion as well as physical and emotional support. The CNA offers support with activities of daily living such as personal care, nutrition, ambulation, housekeeping, and medications.
This is a great opportunity for a vibrant team player ready to make a difference.
• Provide care and assistance with the functions of daily living
• Maintain residents’ health records/resident charts by timely documenting any changes in health, incidents, and observation of unusual occurrences
• Maintain Medication Observation Records
• Assist with self-administration of medication
• Respond quickly to emergencies
• Coordinate physician/hospital visits
• Maintain confidentiality
• Communicate effectively with all staff, residents and their families
• Current CPR/First Aid certification a plus
• Prior work experience in geriatric, nursing, assisted living or similar environment preferred
• Ability to be on his/her feet for prolonged periods
• Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid professional license and good standing with State Licensing Authority
Benefits for part-time associates: employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
Apply for CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly