Savannah Court and Cove of Maitland is looking for a Marketing Associate.
The Marketing Associate assists with management of day-to-day functions of the community in accordance with company policies and regulatory guidelines. Performs various administrative and managerial duties to ensure efficiency and quality of operations.
- Demonstrates integrity, compassion and professional business practices. Is visible and available to residents, staff and visitors. Responds to needs of residents, staff, families and visitors by providing immediate assistance.
- Assists with resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Supports community’s marketing efforts, including on-site sales, direct mail, public relations, community networking and advertising, to reach and maintain full occupancy.
- Assists with completion of quarterly competitive analysis as part of the Marketing & Sales Plan.
- Assists with maintenance of marketing applications, such as daily and weekly marketing and occupancy reporting and maintains the sales tracking system “You’ve got leads”.
- Routinely monitors vacant apartment suites to verify readiness for showing/move-ins.
- Assists with creation, completion and implementation of Quarterly Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Completes accurate and updated quarterly competitive analysis.
- Makes pricing and promotional recommendations for community based on competitive analysis and/or other pertinent information.
- Participates in required sales meetings and conference calls.
- Conducts tours/community presentation for inquiries, guests and referral sources.
- Completes marketing pre-evaluations, schedule actual pre-move-in evaluations with Director of Resident Services, and complete all appropriate new resident move-in paperwork.
- Coordinates with Executive Director and all managers: quick apartment turn over to ensure all apartments are sell-ready; move-in dates; and actual move-ins.
- Assists residents and families with new resident move-in transition.
- Assists with the development of and maintenance of Top Twenty Professional Referral list. Assist with the delivery of Top Twenty campaign gifts to the Top Twenty referral sources with a sales goal and close.
- Works effectively with department managers on new move-in protocol, including evaluations and new resident service plans.
- Works within approved budget and in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Assists with external sales calls and internal sales calls.
- Assists with Marketing mailings, coordinating Marketing & Networking events, Resident Orientation and functions.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding residents’ personal and health information in accordance with “HIPAA” regulations and respects residents’ privacy. Adheres to the resident bill of rights as defined by State law.
- Ensures overall safety and cleanliness of working environment and accident prevention by applying safe working practices. Secures and maintains all department supplies and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate Degree desirable.
- Marketing experience in a geriatric, rehabilitation, nursing and/or assisted living environment desirable.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
**Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace**
Apply for Marketing Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly