Food & Beverage Support Associate
Savannah Court and Cove is looking for a Part Time Food & Beverage Support Associate.
This position supports daily kitchen functions by maintaining equipment, china, silverware, glassware, and working areas in a clean, sanitary and safe condition.
• Washes dishes by hand or places them in dish washing machine
• Unloads dishwasher and stores dishes in designated locations
• Polishes silver and glassware for meal service
• Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, including washing worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks and deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
• Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
• Ensures that food storage areas are kept clean and properly arranged/rotated at all times.
• Ensures that refrigerator and freezer temperatures are within appropriate range and reports discrepancies to supervisor.
• Empties garbage bins and breaks down boxes. Recycles as appropriate.
• High school diploma. General education degree (GED) preferred.
• Previous restaurant/hospitality experience preferred.
• Experience specific to assisted living, retirement housing or similar environment desirable.
• SERV-SAFE certified desired or as required by State regulations.
• Excellent people skills and sincere appreciation of elderly persons and their continued place in society.
• Ability to properly operate common kitchen equipment such as dishwashing machine
• Basic understanding of how to use cleaning supplies, including common chemicals.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
Benefits for part-time associates: employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
*Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace*