Marketing Assistant - Social Media / Administrative Assistant
Our client is a new company with an exciting Administrative Assistant/Social Media Marketing Assistant opportunity. This is a new company, you will be on the ground floor of this great venture here in Daytona Beach. This position will start as part-time (approximately 30 hours per week) but may move to full time 40 hours quickly.
- Provide administrative assistance to owner, including all normal office functions.
- Support growth of company by managing, maintaining and updating company web site and social media accounts as needed.
- Work with owner to create social media marketing options and content for web site, blog and newsletters.
- Provide the administrative and organization backbone for startup company.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and customers.
- Manage database and content.
- Lead generation and follow up from marketing platforms.
- 2+ years in administrative support
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress web site software
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp contact management software or similar
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks successfully
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be successful
- HS School Diploma or GED required
- Coursework or experience in Social Media Marketing and Web Site management strongly desired.
Apply for Marketing Assistant - Social Media / Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly