Sr. Representative, Global Brand Management - UPR
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Partners with Global Brand Management Sr. Director and Brand Manager on the development and implementation of Global Brand Management initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategies for Universal Parks and Resorts. Coordinates the development of integrated marketing and sales plans with recommended strategies for product, pricing, promotional and distribution activities for all Universal Parks and Resorts locations through the world. Ensures the global alignment for product & brand implementation opportunities and initiatives. Helps ensure that global strategies and campaigns remain relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand direction and business objectives.
Global Brand Planning
- Partners collaboratively with Global Brand Management Sr. Director and Brand Manager, Global Brand Management to assist in developing and executing brand campaigns and communications plans that elevate the global UPR brand.
- Partners with local brand strategy & communications teams to ensure local marketing efforts are aligned with overall global brand strategies.
- Analyzes current performance, trends, market conditions, and other contributing factors to help in recommending global goals for upcoming year.
- Performs competitor, consumer & performance analyses to facilitate development of successful global marketing campaigns
- Creates relevant performance reports and dashboards.
- Collaborates with global and local cross-functional leads and external partners (creative agencies) to take global ideas from conception to realization.
Global Product Strategy
- Supports the development of global product strategies and UPR wide strategic initiatives.
- Assists in the tracking of performance through look back assessments; document and share development of best practices.
- Coordinates POVs on new and iterative product opportunities for marketability, guest appeal, and brand fit.
- Helps execute the global implementation of multi-park product initiatives that add brand equity and profitability; such as attraction and seasonal event launches.
- Proactively contributes to continuous process improvement by effectively identifying and addressing issues and best practices.
Global Relationship Building
- Advocates global brand strategies, while being a voice for the local offices.
- Acts as a point of contact between global teams and local market M&S teams.
- Maintains acute awareness of cultural cues, sensitivities and in-market knowledge when collaborating on global initiatives.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is required.
- 3+ years of progressive marketing experience preferably in the entertainment, travel or tourism industry.
- Proven collaboration skills, with prior experience working in cross-functional teams.
- A confident self-starter who is strategic, creative, organized, positive and able to work autonomously while also being highly collaborative.
- Global thinker who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Analytical, planning, forecasting, budgeting/financial and project management skills.
- Understanding of consumer and brand research.
- Experience in developing cohesive, engaging, concise, fact-based presentations that communicate complex topics with clarity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Customer Insight, Retention & Loyalty, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing analytics development and reporting
- Chinese or Japanese language Fluency
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Performance Metrics Awareness, Intent, Conversion, Visitation, Pre-Arrival Commitment, Attendance, Hotel Occupancy and Operational Cash Flow.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE