Savannah Court of Maitland is looking for a Food Server.
• Prepare dining room in an attractive manner for meal service.
• Greet, seat, take meal orders of residents entering the dining room.
• Provide prompt and pleasant food and beverage delivery.
• Converse with residents to promote social interaction and provide emotional support.
• Clear tables during and after meal service using proper serving and removing techniques.
• Safe handling of dishes, glassware and utensils.
• Assist with cleaning, vacuuming the dining room and/or kitchen.
• Replace soiled table linens.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding residents’ personal and health information and respect residents’ privacy.
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Restaurant experience desired.
• Excellent people skills and sincere appreciation of elderly persons and their continued place in society.
• Flexibility to work week days and weekends as needed.
Benefits for full-time associates: health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
**Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace**
Apply for Food Server
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly