Healthcare Manager - Skilled Nursing
Savannah Cove of Maitland is seeking a Healthcare Manager for our Skilled Nursing Community.
- Functions as the principal executive of the Skilled Nursing Community and as liaison to residents, resident families, prospects, staff, government agencies, vendors, and the public.
- Responsible for the financial viability of the Skilled Nursing Community utilizing the budget in place for the community.
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership through integrity, compassion and professional business practices.
- Promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of all residents under his or her care.
- Supervises operation of all departments and ensures community-wide compliance with governmental laws and licensing requirements as well as with company policies & procedures.
- Monitors departmental spending by approving expenses and applying appropriate expense codes.
- Oversees and ensures the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the community, as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
- Monitors resident admission process to ensure timely completion of required documentation and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures accurate record-keeping and proper maintenance of resident charts by reviewing chart documents regularly.
- Valid Nursing Home Administrator License
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or similar fields or comparable work experience
- Demonstrated successful operations experience specific to retirement housing, assisted living, long- term care or related fields
- Strong marketing and census building a must
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
*Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace*