Purchasing Project Manager
Job Title: FF&E PROJECT PURCHASING MANAGER – Orlando, Florida
Supervisory Responsibility: TBD
General Description of the Job Class
WORKING WITH INTERIOR DESIGNERS, HOTEL OWNERS AND OPERATORS, POSITION WILL ENSURE THAT FURNITURE, FIXTURES AND EQUIPMENT (FF&E) ARE BUDGETED, ORDERED, DELIVERED AND INSTALLED IN A TIMELY MANNER WITHIN THE OVERALL BUDGETARY, SCHEDULE AND DESIGN CONTRAINTS.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
The candidate will be responsible for managing FF&E purchasing process for each assigned project including:
- Working within established budgets and schedules
- Establishing procurement strategy for each project
- Specification review process
- Budget Development
- Prepare and process various forms involving purchase orders, change orders, exception reports, bid requests, and other buying procedures
- Client Relations
- Basic project accounting
- Assessing critical paths
- Value engineering
- Coordinating logistics
- Analyses of markets to determine vendor sources and product availability; keep abreast of market fluctuations affecting prices
Required Qualifications at this Level:
Successful candidate will possess a BS/BA/AB degree in a related field and two (2) years of project purchasing experience. Must have proven ability to work with in budgetary guidelines and have knowledge of interior design, construction and hotels.
PROJECT PURCHASING MANAGER
REQUIRED: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to work in cloud based procurement software system. Must possess excellent negotiating skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years Project purchasing experience.
Class: Salaried Full-time employee
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits to include:
- Health – We offer multiple plans through Trinet with employer coverage of premium of up to 100% depending upon plan of choice
- Dental & Vision – Offered @ 100% employee responsibility
- 401K Plan
- Trinet – A full menu of additional benefits offered including Life & Disability.
- 15 days of personal/wellness/sick/vacation yearly as well as one floating holiday. Each employee can roll over 5 days at the end of the year if not used. Number of days to be determined based on start date