RN 2, Emergency Dept. at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, night shift, req7435
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes.
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is currently seeking an RN 2 that will provide direct patient care in a hospital setting.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing educational.
- Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). (See unit specific requirements for specialty certification).
- Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Based on area of assignment, specialty courses and specialty experience may be required.
- Able to meet job duties of Clinical Nurse I.
- Must meet unit specific performance competencies.
- Assess patients needs and develops/revises an individualized plan of care based on patient needs and responses.
- Evaluates the patients progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.
- Documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful and consistent manner meeting all required and regulatory standards. This includes but is not limited to: patient assessment, education, medication administration, treatments and patient safety.