Pay DOE, no exp pay is $11hr. M-Th 6-4:30pm
Must pass background and drug test.
1. Comply with all shop procedures for obtaining parts and documenting work performed.
2. Operate a wire stamping machine with accurately identify wire quantity counts used.
3. Process basic wire harness fabrication skill such as stripping and crimping wires.
4. Process connector installations and pin wires in accordance with wiring diagram and drawings.
5. Work from production/assembly instructions, parts lists, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions and notes to assemble, wire and install a wide variety of components.
6. Layout wires in accordance with wiring diagrams provided by the customer
7. Utilize small hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
8. Accurately account for time spent on a job.
9. Document work performed on a Work Order.
10. Ensure all duties are processed in accordance with ISO9001/AS9100 requirements.