Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Trainer
U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
The Training Specialist will be responsible for organizing and conducting training programs for the Revenue Cycle Management department which includes Accounts Receivable, Charge Entry, Demographics and Payment Posting. The Specialist will conduct and organize training for administrative functions and utilization of system applications such as GE Centricity Business, Outlook, Skype for Business, phone system, etc. And assist with specific process improvement initiatives within the Revenue Cycle Management Department that will drive both system and personnel efficiency. This role works closely with the Process Improvement team to identify areas of opportunity.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Assist with the development and maintenance of course curriculum for RCM functions including AR, Payment Posting, and front-end visit review
- Collaborate with Training and Education manager to implement measures to ensure the effectiveness of training courses and curriculum
- Partner with Training and Education Manager to implement measures to identify employee and process knowledge gaps and evaluate the trainee for effectiveness of training
- Participate in and conduct company training programs
- Work with the leadership team and other senior staff to address specific training needs
- Develop educational processes including creation of workshops, videos, and one-on-one training sessions
- Lead cross functional teams in managing operational process improvement initiatives. Leader will work with local and national representatives to prioritize these initiatives and ensure they are executed from initial planning to implementation.
- Ensure the process improvement initiatives can be reported on and tracked to ensure on-going monitoring and management of metrics are in place.
- Other duties as assigned by management
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- This position requires the ability to appropriately and effectively communicate and maintain the integrity of sensitive, detailed information pertaining to employees training
- Ability to assess needs related to department practices, procedures, computer systems and produce training programs and materials to target these needs
- Leadership skills to effectively direct trainees and other department professionals while in a training class environment and ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material
- This position requires initiative, motivation, creativity and ability to understand many areas of expertise
- The training area is one of constant change. This position must be able to react positively to these developments and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training targeted to both new and existing employees
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs
- Excellent technical writing skills for development, implementation and maintenance of documentation
- High school graduate or equivalent, bachelors degree preferred
- Five to seven years of Healthcare industry experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have experience with professional physician practices in an independent or hospital setting.
- GE Centricity Business experience preferred
- Knowledge of revenue cycle management for physician practices
- Prior individual and team training experience preferred
- Prior experience managing process improvement initiatives and background with Six Sigma or Kaizen programs preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.