Social Media Product Manager
Pay Level: Negotiable
We call it Digital Missions.
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions, and it’s happening again in the digital realm. Our digital team creates and innovates technology solutions for the global Church that engage the lost and empower multiplying disciples. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion and burning desire to use their digital skills to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Social Media Product Manager who loves to help products reach their fullest potential and impact the ministry by helping connect people to Jesus Christ. You’ll be supporting Cru ministries to effectively leverage an enterprise social media management tool to help amplify brand awareness, publish organic and paid content, and provide social insights. You’ll help validate business goals and product ideas that accomplish our mission and vision through digital user engagement. Our desire is that you love exploring the social media landscape to find opportunities for improvement, working hard to maximize social media potential to change people’s lives for eternity.
About the Team:
You will work alongside other product managers, to support the needs from Cru ministries around the world. The greater Product team is made up of other product managers, digital analysts, and project managers. None of our team has ended up here by chance. All our staff have made clear choices to answer God’s call in their lives, leaving successful positions in various industries to pull together and make Christ known through digital solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the implementation and deployment of Cru’s preferred social media management tool
- Providing onboarding, training, and tier 1 user support in the deployment of the social tool
- Provide strategic input to social strategy owners
- Provide reports of impact and usage of the social tool to leadership
- Guide the effective integration of Cru’s social tool with our marketing technology stack, especially analytics
- Work with other departments to leverage social media data with other data sources to strengthen targeting and understanding of our digital users
- Assist in the management and execution of social media listening rules
- Work with various internal constituencies deploying the tool within their constituencies
- Manage the roadmap for Cru’s strategic use of the social tool
- Work with the social tool vendor to guide usage and deployment of the tool
- Influence others with your passion and desire to use your digital skills to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations.
Skills you need to have:
- Experience working with social engagement and management platforms
- Deep experience and working knowledge of major social media platforms
- Understanding and passion for social media metrics
- Transform insights into recommendations and strategic decisions
- Unique blend of business and technical savvy
- Strong communicator (interpersonal, written, and oral)
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, and self-driven
- Ability to quickly forge great working relationships - value collaboration and strive for alignment
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner
Additional skills that would make us squeal with delight:
- Experience working with an enterprise social media management tool (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Spredfast, Adobe Social, etc.)
- While not required, certification and/or formal training with Hootsuite Enterprise is a plus.
- Experience working with social channels across multiple countries and cultures.
- Desire to use your skills to help advance the Gospel globally
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 2+ years of work-experience in product management
- Living in or willing to relocate to Orlando, Florida
- Willing to travel within the USA and internationally occasionally