eGift EFT Administrator (2 Openings)
Pay Level: Negotiable
As an international, multi-faceted Christian non-profit, Cru receives thousands of donations per day. Handling our donors’ gifts with care and expertise is of highest concern. As an eGift Administrator, you will be on the front lines of delivering this care by processing electronic donations. You will also directly serve the financial needs of our staff members around the world by analyzing and researching inquiries into their accounts, making corrections, and ensuring compliance to IRS and Cru guidelines. This role keeps the ministry flourishing by expediting the funding it requires.
We are looking for professional, trustworthy and detailed-oriented individuals who want to contribute to the essential, financial stability of an international ministry. We need individuals who understand that those who work behind-the-scenes enable the work on the field moving in the direction God is leading. If you’re looking to put your love of administration and finance to work, this could be the job for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and complete EFT and credit card donations.
- Create EFT and credit card batches.
- Import declines from banks and credit card companies.
- Research errors in credit card transactions and contact donors for corrections and authorization to reprocess the gift.
- Analyze and carry out complex requests from donors, staff members and ministries related to bank account and credit card contributions.
- Research cause(s) of processing errors and look for solutions to eliminate further occurrences.
- Scan using OPEX scanner, verify batches in RTLFirst, and create image archive in FirstView.
- Handle all communication with donors with a high level of confidentiality and professional courtesy.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS NEEDED
- Associate’s degree
- Knowledge and experience of administrative practices (1-3 years)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Alpha-numeric keying at 7,500 keystrokes per hour with 5% error rate or less.