Orlando damage, restoration and cleaning company is seeking a Water Technician.
Duties include but not limited to offloading equipment and handling water/air dryers, dehumidifiers, and also setting up containment areas for facilities, hospitals and residential homes. This position involves hard and hot work.
- MUST have previous experience in floods, fire or mold clean up
- Clean and organize vehicle and equipment
- Overall responsibility for coordination of production
- Daily recording keeping
Be prepared to respond to emergency jobs during business hours, after business hours, weekends and holidays. On Call (staff rotates)
- Additional assignments in support of the Manager, Project Manager or Office Staff, may include but not limited to painting, cleaning and light carpentry
- Lift, bend, pull, push repeatedly. Up to 75 lbs.
- Stand for periods of time up to 8 hours but may include overtime.
- Drug Screen and Background Check Required
- Personal Vehicle (valid driver’s license required)
- Regular and reliable attendance
Apply for Water Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly