Contents Cleaner - Inventory / Packing
Orlando Restoration Company is looking for Contents Cleaners that will have the primary role of assisting in packing and inventory of contents that have been damaged due to flood or fire.
- Follow appropriate cleaning procedures.
- Maintain inventory, inspect, wrap, package and label contents.
- Appropriate handling of cleaning chemicals.
- Customer Service skills.
- Complete additional projects and responsibilities as needed.
- Lift, bend, pull, push repeatedly. Up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for periods of time up to 8 hours but may include overtime.
- Drug Screen and Background Check Required
- Personal Vehicle (valid driver’s license required)
- Regular and reliable attendance
First shift hours, but may require overtime when needed.
Salary is $14.00 - $16.00 (based on experience) previous restoration experience is preferred.
Apply for Contents Cleaner - Inventory / Packing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly