At the YMCA of Central Florida we are committed to improving the lives of individuals and families by taking the initiative on healthy living. Our Titusville Family Center is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Wellness Coach.
This individual will provide our members with access to personalized Y health and prevention programs through cultivating member relationship, provide a high level customer service experience, and improve retention while building a client base to support personal and organizational revenue growth. This individual will also provide members with motivation and goals through feedback and assessments that support their personal objectives. This individual will be required to work on the wellness floor, supporting the general membership, and completing a schedule for cleaning equipment each shift. S/he should be able to work part-time hours with flexible availability based on business needs; that may include early mornings, week days, evenings, and some weekends.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous customer service experience working in a health club, spa, or healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
Along with a competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting.and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.
- Complimentary YMCA membership for employees, and discounted rate for household membership.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- A challenging, fun and cause-driven work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability