If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Team Leader is responsible for assisting the Student Loan Management Manager oversee the duties of the Student Loan Management Department. The Team Leader is to assist with reducing the overall cohort default rates for the University, enhance employee understanding of the student loan industry, ensure that all students have appropriate guidance to make informed loan repayment decisions, provide accurate reporting to all governing agencies, and exhibit excellent communication skills while working directly with students, employees, various internal departments, and government agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of federal and institutional policies and procedures
- Employee development and training
- Assist in the motivation of team
- Organization and facilitation of team meetings
- Coaching and mentoring team members to resolve day to day concerns
- Auditing day to day activities of team
- Reporting team metrics and evaluating both internal and external data sources to report outcomes and trends to management
- Function as a Student Loan Management Advisor when needed
- Other tasks as required
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- A friendly, professional demeanor, verbal and written communication skills, as well as proven excellence in customer service are essential
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively, using critical thinking and analysis skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of one year of financial aid experience required; management experience preferred but not required
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and comfortable with technology.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Physical requirements include remaining seated for potentially more than 8 hours per day, computer operation/data entry and minor lifting. Must be flexible and able to work a 40 hour work week. May include some overtime, nights and weekends.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.