If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Looking for a graphic designer who is ready to be a part of a dynamic team in a fast paced environment. Multi-tasking is a must as our office constantly flows from one project to another on a daily basis. Required expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Office. Needs to be flexible to work on other design aspects of our projects including, but not limited to, calling vendors for quotes, assisting in selecting design elements, conducting campus walkthroughs and assisting in maintaining project spreadsheets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating presentation drawings and documents for upcoming projects using both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Creating photo collages to present at campus meetings
- Creating and maintaining project spreadsheets to record design elements being used.
- Contacting outside vendors for quotes via email and telephone
- Conducting campus walkthroughs
- Assisting in selecting design elements for campus projects
- Maintaining signage inventories
- Maintaining and assisting in purchasing signage elements on campus
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with fellow department staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, or related discipline, is preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.