Programmers and Software Developers
AMEWAS, Inc., a growing Defense Contracting Firm, is seeking highly motivated and talented Junior to Senior Level Programmers and Software Developers to support the Simulation Division group in Orlando, FL.
Come work with us! AMEWAS is now offering up to $5,000 signing bonuses for Information Assurance (IA) Specialists/Analysts, Programmers and Systems Administrators!
Location: Orlando, Florida: Best Places to Live and Retire
A typical day as a Programmer:
- Evaluate and review C++ language code
- Programming using C++, Python, MATLAB and Java
- Develop and debug C++ code using MS VisualStudio
- Collaborate with team members to design future enhancements
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience coding in C++ environment
- Experience in the Windows environment is required
- Experience with Linux is highly desired
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET security clearance
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
AMEWAS participates with E-Verify.
AMEWAS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
The physical environment requires the employee to work in an office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. Work is physically comfortable. The employee has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 35 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.