Associate Representative, Marketing-Trade
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: The Associate Representative on the Trade Marketing team is responsible for executing the marketing communications initiatives and tactics that support specific sales channel business needs and overall marketing campaigns for Universal Orlando. The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: assisting in the development of project plans, tactical plans, creative briefs, content management, providing project updates to internal and external Sales partners, ongoing alignment with internal stakeholders, developing a strong working knowledge of their internal and external clients business so that they can provide well thought out and educated input into the development of campaign initiatives.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the development of project plans, tactical plans, and creative briefs as needed.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are in alignment with overarching business goals and brand strategy.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with day to day communication with internal and external sales partners on topics related to Marketing Communications.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with marketing content on partner websites, advertising media, and marketing materials.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the internal creative development workflow system.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Universal Orlandos Brand Standards, Legal, and License guidelines.
- Ensures projects and tactics are delivered within budget, in a timely manner, and on deadline.
Annual plan development and execution
- Assist the Marketing Manager to develop annual plans and marketing objectives to support sales channel business goals. Assists with alignment meetings and on-going communication with partners.
- Assists other team members with special projects, as needed.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
- Must be able to write routine reports, business correspondence and timelines.
- Must be able to effectively present information to individuals and groups.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree from a four year college or university in marketing, communications, advertising or business preferred. MBA is also preferred, but not required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years experience in marketing, advertising, and communications. Account management, agency and Travel/Tourism experience is preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE