Finance Analyst and Representative
Pay Level: Negotiable
Oversee financial analysis, administration, and training for several of Cru’s ministries/divisions. This job will include; creating reports, analyzing and interpreting data, creating budgets, providing oversight to the accounting tree, creating journal entries, approving expenditures, and training/equipping staff members. Ideal candidate will have a vibrant walk with Christ and a commitment to growth personally and professionally.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Create, analyze and interpret financial statements and reports. Present financial information to a variety of groups.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Ability to use personal computer with Microsoft Office for Windows software, especially Excel, and other office equipment, such as copier, calculator, fax machine and multi-extension telephone.
- Some understanding of generally accepted accounting practices.
- Ability to perform tasks with extremely close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and files.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude even during periods of heavy workload and stressful customer interactions.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Ability to train and equip others.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills at an advanced level
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Undergraduate degree from 4-year college or university and four years of experience in accounting or financial analysis or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience using PeopleSoft preferred.