Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Service oriented. Empathetic. Attentive. It'swhat connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliverexceptional customer experiences as a Healthcare Customer Representative withTTEC in Orlando, Florida
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're alwayson. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As aTTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
WhatYou'll be Doing:
Doyou have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whetherit's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-relatedproducts with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be thedifference between their customer experience being just average or anexceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in yourfield, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of servicepossible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't betaught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you helpcustomers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll alsohave a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy,family-friendly atmosphere.
On atypical day, you'll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
WhyYou? What You Bring:
Serviceoriented. Empathetic. Attentive. It's what connects us Does this describe you as well?
- Excellent communication skills for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key it's so important it bears repeating
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to apply online today:
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You've applied, now what? Aftersuccessfully completing the online application, please make your communicationlines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying it's timeto share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness ofworking with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Division: Orlando, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02CRY-en
Apply for Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly