Account Manager - Personal Lines
Servicing, retention and rounding of Personal Insurance accounts, according to agency procedures and standards. Ideal candidate will be an energetic self starter, who works well in a highly automated, team environment.
- Ability to handle complex accounts
- Cross-selling to existing and new clients
- Ordering and processing renewal and change requests
- Acting proactively to retain accounts; according to agency procedures and standards
- Actively solicits and processes additional lines of coverage for all accounts
- Ability to provide all basic information on all LRA Insurance services and direct clients accordingly
Personal and Organizational Development
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with our “family” (clients, coworkers, carriers, community) and other business contacts.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years insurance experience
- 440 or 2-20 license required
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to understand written and oral communication, and interpret abstract information.
- Knowledge of insurance products and usage.
- Knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets.
- Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
- Familiarity with computer and Microsoft Office processing programs.
- Ability to process written and other materials visually.
- High pressured, fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption. Large number of multiple steps in complex system performed with accuracy and speed is essential to the successful completion of tasks.
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties.
As well as any other duties as requested by management