Trainer - Guest Services
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, update and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program. Provides assigned client support and conducts training for hourly and non-exempt Team Members.
- Responsible for the administrative and/or delivery of assigned divisional orientations and training. Ensures materials and presentations are current and relevant. Continuously evaluates facilitators to ensure quality and consistency, and provides feedback.
- Oversight of divisional compliance training programs to include classroom preparation and delivery, associated documentation and administrative functions and required communication.
- Delivers and facilitates structured training and development programs and initiatives in support of the companys training plan objectives and brand essence.
- Provides client support. Participates in the review of statistics pertinent to their operating areas, supports service gap analyses of this data and assist with the design and execution of programs targeting identified gaps.
- Provides continual support of in-park coaching and providing feedback based upon service observations.
SCOPE: Coordinates and facilitates training classes for Exempt, Non-Exempt and Hourly Team Members for respective client group(s). Assists in development, implementation, updating and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associates degree (AA) is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years training experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the service industry or related field required.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Presentation / Facilitation skills
- Written / Verbal Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Operational Experience
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE