Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics Client Engagement
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. Analyst will serve as the lead analyst within the Work Stream team to plan, execute and measure Client campaigns, deliver data-driven insights and translatable business stories from marketing channels such as web, eCommerce, paid media, CRM, social media and search. Throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, event or channel initiative the Sr. Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering regular performance and optimization insights across the organization. In addition, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for monitoring dashboards and reports to identify trends impacting business performance as well as for conducting deep-dive analysis to deliver timely data-driven insights and actionable recommendations to optimize marketing channels such as web, eCommerce, paid media, CRM, social media and search.
Measurement Strategy & Planning
- Ensure alignment of marketing insights and recommendations with the overall strategic plan for the campaign, event or product.
- Follow an established process and apply best practices that support consistent and scalable delivery of client requests.
- Identify and support testing opportunities to optimize audience targeting and channel performance.
- Troubleshoot data defects and work cross-functionally with tagging, data governance, IT and other teams to resolve measurement gaps and data issues.
- Partner with capability teams to execute audience targeting, measurement planning and personalization strategies to support campaign execution across the customer lifecycle.
- Support QA testing for Analytics tagging, attribution reporting and marketing data.
Marketing Insights & Analysis
- Leveraging data activated within owned, earned and paid channels, work cross-functionally to deliver comprehensive analysis on media performance, channel mix, utilization, conversion and the financial impact of campaigns, programs and events as assigned.
- Analyze top down marketing optimization, bottom up attribution and consumer and marketing insights in order to recommend both strategic and operational plans.
- Analyze large quantities of structured and unstructured data utilizing analytic tools such as R, SQL, Excel, Access, Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, SiteCatalyst, ReportBuilder, Tableau to detect patterns, opportunities and insights that drive marketing strategy and segmentation of individuals to feed personalization platforms.
- Leverage analytical techniques (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics) to inform business decisions and drive significant business impact.
- Present findings and adapt complex ideas and recommendations to highlight a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Identify opportunities and support the development, enhancement and consolidation of automated marketing dashboards to support business needs.
SCOPE: This role will support the Work Stream team and serve as the lead data analyst for 2-5 internal client groups supporting the Universal Orlando Resort destination. The Sr. Analyst will be a critical member of the Work Stream team working with the Sr. Manager and Manager of Client Engagement to deliver data-driven insights and complex analysis to support business needs.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or related field; Other Combination of non-related field degree(s) with substantial work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 6+ years of analytic, digital or integrated marketing experience combined preferably in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3+ years of hands-on experience in a data analyst role.
- Demonstrated track record of translating business objectives and requirements into prioritized, action-oriented deliverables with measurable success criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage marketing insights and findings to provide strategic marketing recommendations for long term planning and more tactical media optimization projects.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing marketing channels such as CRM, Direct, Social Media, Search, Paid Media and Web/eCommerce. Working knowledge of marketing attribution a plus including first touch, last-touch, etc.
- Advanced SQL and spreadsheet data manipulation skills; experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or Qlik (Sense, View) is a plus.
- Ability to present persuasive recommendations to leadership as well as key external stakeholders, including ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations that highlights a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Passionate about data-driven decision making and ability to perform analysis on large datasets.
- Ability to work well in a team and effectively interact with partners and stakeholders at all levels and across global regions.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and keep yourself motivated.
- Ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This position provides support spanning the entire Marketing & Sales organization. It involves a significant amount of cross-department collaboration to identify business goals and translate to tracking methodology and analysis of results.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE