Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether youre bringing the worlds premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing and processing all revenues for Universal Orlando Resort received thru Revenue Bags or MIMO Cash Recycler machines. Revenues received from Revenue Bags are processed thru Compass Software. Revenues received from MIMO Cash Recycler are balanced by using High Speed Cash Counters or Jet Scan machines.
- Prepares cash revenues from revenue bags from Universal Orlando Resort.
- Meets the minimum stripping transactions per hour metric.
- Processes cash revenues from revenue bags and MIMO Cash
- Recycler machines from Universal Orlando Resort. Must meet the minimum processing transactions per hour metric.
- Adheres to the internal and dual control policies of UO and meets the minimum average of 2 points or below for over/short matrix points.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Semi-routine; majority of the work covered by established procedures.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required.
- 1-3 Years: Heavy cash handling, math skills, 10-key, balancing required.
- 1-3 Years: Cash settlement systems experience and Bank Teller experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE