Chief Financial Officer
Opportunity to be part of a young and growing personal lines carrier. One of the fastest growing personal lines carriers in the US. Strong financials and loss ratios below industry averages.
Opportunity to be part of their executive team in the Chief Financial Officer role. We seek an experienced Accounting/Finance professional who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment. As the CFO you will provide operational and financial insight through forecasting, planning, and business performance analysis.
You will be involved in –
- All accounting, balance sheets, P&L’s, financials, taxes, mandatory state filings, Statutory Accounting.
- Develop business goals, develop action plans, and identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Ensure resources are used effectively to meet organizational needs.
- Oversee business planning, risk management, investment management, and other Finance-related functions.
Experiences we seek –
- 12+ years of Accounting/ Finance experience in a property casualty carrier.
- Personal lines(auto & home) ideal however commercial lines experience will be considered.
- GAAP and Statutory Accounting required.
- 5+ years of experience in a Leadership role with staff oversight.
- CPA is preferred by not required.