Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether youre bringing the worlds premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
SALES ASSOCIATES: Looking for an enthusiastic team player whos comfortable working in fast-paced environments and is eager to generate revenue by conducting sales transactions in an immersive themed environment. Positively impact our guests experiences by delivering and selling exciting and fun products.
- Provides an interactive guest experience through the utilization of suggestive sales techniques and product demonstrations in a positive and outgoing manner.
- Processes merchandise sales and returns using cash register; Wraps and bags merchandise; Handles cash, credit card transactions, travelers checks and discounts.
- Stocks and retrieves merchandise and supplies.
Maintains sales floor or carts appearance standards by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents.
STOCKER: Work in a location where you will save the day and ensure that everything is show-ready for guests and Team Members by stocking our outdoor food carts, checking in food product and jumping in to assist your fellow Team Members when needed.
- Informs management of stock levels to ensure proper inventory and stock. Receiving, verifying, and counting incoming shipments from warehouse or vendors.
- Stocks the location(s), optimizing usage of stock rooms and shelving space and keeping stockrooms clean and organized.
- Processes damaged product by removing from location(s) and filling out proper paperwork.
- Partners with management to ensure optimum stock levels and maintaining the appearance of the location.
- Positively impacts the guest experience through the execution of guest service standards. Assists on sales floor when needed.
Positions in Merchandise require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50 pounds.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions (select positions).
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals.
- Handling cash in sales transactions.
- The ability to understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
The ability to perform other duties as assigned.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE