PIP Team Leader
At AssuranceAmerica, we are more than a unique blend of insurance assets. We believe in creating a culture where every associate has the opportunity to learn and grow. We strive to create a work environment to meet employee needs and we are determined to achieve excellence in everything we do.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a company that is growing rapidly, and functions with a small company, entrepreneurial style. This position will require someone with an understanding that one needs to have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to help make things happen.
The PIP Team Leader is an entry level leadership position that will manage 2-4 pre-suit demand and litigation PIP adjusters while maintaining a limited inventory of litigation claims and process a limited amount of demands daily. In this role you will ensure quality and adherence to company guidelines through regular auditing and coaching.
- Manage group of 2-4 liability adjusters pre-suit demand and litigation PIP adjusters.
- Maintain a limited inventory of litigation claims, continuously work them towards resolution, and process a limited amount of pre-suit demands daily.
- Conduct monthly audits with senior leadership to ensure quality and adherence to company guidelines as well as any applicable state and federal laws.
- Assist senior management in development of process and training to improve overall quality and key metric results.
- Provide authority as warranted on pre-suit demand and litigation PIP claims.
- Ensure adherence to company reserving practices.
- Effectively and efficiently manage allocated loss adjustment expenses.
- Effectively utilize reward system to distinguish top performers and significant achievements.
- Work with senior management where warranted on the execution of performance management.
Formal Education & Certification
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Florida All-Line Adjuster License required.
Knowledge & Experience
Minimum of 5 years handling non-standard PIP insurance claims inclusive of pre-suit demand and litigation.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrative ease with both verbal and written formats.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- A high degree of motivation and team orientation.
This job description indicates the essential responsibilities of the job. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add to, modify, or change the work assignments of the position as business needs dictate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. This job description does not represent a contract of employment. Employment with AssuranceAmerica is at-will. The at-will relationship can be terminated at any time, with or without reason or notice by either the employer or the employee.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.