RIEGL USA delivers cutting edge technology in unmanned, airborne, mobile and terrestrial laser scanning solutions. RIEGL USA stands out as a leader in the industry. The key factor to RIEGL USA’s success is providing complete reliability and personal support to our customers.
The company, located in Orlando, FL has a current vacancy for an HR Intern working 24 hours on a weekly basis. The position reports to the Director of Finance and HR Consultant. The focus of the position is to assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function including recruiting, orientation, training, filing, as well as being a resource for employees for basic questions.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Director of Finance and the HR Consultant
- Recruiting: post vacancies on the company website, conduct initial screening of applicants and pass along viable candidates for further consideration. Coordinate the scheduling of interviews as well as assist in conducting initial interviews.
- Compile and update HR files and records as needed.
- Act as a liaison between HR and employees ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution to requests and questions.
- Conduct new employee orientation including presenting all day 1 paperwork and benefit enrollment documents. Follow up as needed to ensure completion of documents.
- Assist in researching and resolving compliance issues.
- Participate in employee training and development
- Resource for employee performance coaching resolution
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in a 4 year college or university in a Human Resources degreed program
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills