Technician - Optical Glass (Melt)
The successful candidate will work as a part of Glass Manufacturing and will take responsibilities for selected processing steps focusing on glass fabrication by the company's proprietary technology. In this position, the person will operate high-temperature furnaces and will make glass characterization following in-house developed procedures.
The position requires strong attention to details and preferably some hands-on experience in production environment, glass processing machinery, and optics measurement equipment.
- Technical education or training;
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, optical and electrical specifications using drawings and manuals
- Hands-on experience in glass fabrication as well in operating glass fabrication furnaces and glass testing instrumentation is preferable;
- Experience in equipment maintenance and resolving instrumentation troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of MS Office tools;
Salary: Based on Experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM
Apply for Technician - Optical Glass (Melt)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly