Advertising and Marketing Communications Professional
Pay Level: Negotiable
Email marketing can be overwhelming. There are a lot of moving parts, and it takes professionals to manage all this activity. Today, companies are using email marketing to sell products. At Cru, you’ll be using email marketing to share resource opportunities and tell people about Jesus.
But this position is not for everyone. To accomplish this it will take leadership. It will take the right calling. It will take the right person. We are looking for an Email Marketing superstar. On top of making sure our emails are regulation compliant, you will help us drive strategy. We need your expertise to design campaigns for mobile devices, optimize timing and frequency, organize segments, and grow our audiences. Does this sound like you? Is God calling you to use your Email Marketing superpowers for him? If so, we can help. You bring the talent, we’ll provide the platform. Let's journey together.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
- Supports email communication strategies for US and Global ministries
- Lead trainings in best email practices.
- Track the behavior of visitors on the company's digital marketing platforms and counsels the ministry on direction and strategy.
- Support marketing related communications.
- Counsel ministries in developing and executing communications programs including product advertising.
- Create and deploys automated or triggered emails.
- Ability to assess the current landscape and identify where our audiences are exiting our marketing efforts, then lead with solutions.
- Create and setup automatic distribution of email communications that support user re-engagement.
- Report and analyzes engagement numbers to enhance the experience for users.
- Manage Cru’s email campaigns and communicates company brands through email marketing.
- Analyze of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Work closely with leadership to develop a clear CRM strategy.
- Maintain marketing databases up to date and segmented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Principles of website organization, information architecture, user experience and web best practices
- Basics of digital marketing and web analytics
- Web, Email, and Social marketing best practices.
- Email deliverability metrics and interpretation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and understanding of English grammar.
- Effectively utilize enterprise level email marketing systems (such as Adobe Campaign, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.)
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency when using Google Apps and Microsoft Office products
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Analyze data correctly with high level critical thinking skills.
- Balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Be well organized and serve as a strong collaborator.
- Perform tasks with very close attention to detail.
- Work with technical experts to solve complex system problems.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Learn, apply, and explain policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work independently with little supervision.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s level degree in communications or marketing preferred, with 4-7 years experience managing digital campaigns or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, and/or REGISTRATIONS
While not required, certification and/or formal training with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager is a plus.