Digital Sales Account Executive
Industry Digital, a digital marketing agency subsidiary of Euclid Media Group, which also owns and operates Orlando Weekly and Creative Loafing Tampa, is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Sales Account Executive. We are looking for someone to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you. You will report to and have tremendous support from our local Director of Sales, as well as our regional Digital Director, and will utilize the technology superior to local competitors to provide effective marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. Most importantly, we are looking for a revenue generator to join our fast paced sales team to lead Industry Digital as the local digital partner of choice.
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
• Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close business
• Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Strong ability to sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs from among our product suite that includesWebsite Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing and Email Marketing
• Client campaign management and retention experience of large multi-market campaigns
• Provide clients with cross platform marketing solutions
• Work with other marketing consultants and managers, as directed
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience preferred
• Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Highly self-driven with great initiative, professional demeanor, high energy with attention to detail
• Confident, flexible, able to multi-task and work independently
• Effective communicator, strong rapport-builder who relates well to all kinds of people
• Professional appearance is a must
• Reliable transportation and a satisfactory driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry and are are backed by some of the strongest, longest-running media and marketing brands in our markets. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!